Monday, January 17, 2011

Sioux Falls and so do the Pats

We watched the first half of the game at a bar in Sioux Falls.  Surrounded by Packers and Bears fans I realized how much the rest of the country hates the Patriots.  I kept my New Years resolution by keeping my Patriots hat on my head and my mouth shut. 
 What an end to a great season.  Brady got picked off.  The Law Firm has still yet to drop the ball...ever!  and just like the 2007 Super Bowl our Offensive Line gave up and lost the game for us.  next year can't come soon enough. 
 We visited with Jackie, Travis and baby Blake.  and now we get back on the road, with no one left to visit expect those we have yet to meet.  Thanks again to Paul and Carol for putting us up, keeping us warm and our bellies full and loving our pets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment