Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cross your fingers for us!

We think we might have found our new home...I've said too much, I'm jinxing it already. Ugh. Still need to get through the approval process. The Peak Inn is still doing great though! We've been in town for, what, 4 days and we have been to the liquor store 3 times :-) I know, you're proud. Oh and the weather here has been, um, pretty awesome. Shit, I jinxed that too. I'm gonna shut up now and show you some silly pics:

I really don't know what's going on in this pic, but those are definitely people falling from the sky with parachutes. It could be recreational (in winter??), it could be military evacuation training, or it could be peeps jumping out of one of those "Flying Wild Alaska" planes before it crashes... I don't know, but these people are nuts and I think I love it.

Yes, that is a purple GeoTracker with a license plate that is supposed to read "Thug Life." I had Jay pull over so I could bus' a cap in this white kid's ass.

See ya!

4 comments:

  1. Them people falling out of the sky,they are jumpers..lol they do it for fun !! My buddy that lives in Wasilla is a jumper..you and Jay should try it.. I am sure you will cross paths with him..he is the Head Nuclear Medicine Tech @ the Alaska Open Imaging Center.Good Luck on the House..take care of the Animals..Jay included..and change the oil in truck..lol Later David

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope that on your first day of work..you pull up right next to that purple tracker !!!ouch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the heads up Dave, I'll wait til it's a bit warmer before I go jumping out of planes though. Jay is gonna detail and tune up the truck when we get into a place. Right now it is still full of our junk. We won't even hear about the apt until tomorrow ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea,hope it comes thru for ya..yea get in touch when your ready for the tune-up..i will hook ya up on what to get to get the mileage up un the truck

    ReplyDelete