Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oh we know...you're as psyched as we are :-)

LOL! Yay only 4 more days until we go home! It's been a very long 9 months and we're ready to go back and see some friendly, familar faces. We've got our schedule pretty jammed tight but we're totally willing to go out of our way to meet up with ya if you're around and want to make it happen. Just let us know! Oh and there's an awesome get together up in Derry, NH for whoever is around this Saturday evening so if you're interested get in touch with me and I'll drop ya the details!

Last week I got shipped North to Fairbanks for work and when I got off the plane there was already a couple inches of snow on the ground. I was a litte disheartened, but knew my trip back home to the comfortable autumn New England weather would brighten my spirits....which brings me to, WHY THE HELL IS IT SNOWING BACK HOME! AAAHHHH!!!! Well atleast we end our 2 week vacation down in sunny Florida for my sister's wedding, can't wait!

Anywho, Jay and I made the most of our weekend and carved pumpkins, tossed together some costumes and went to a sexy hot Burlesque show (actually it was more funny then sexy) and now we're home just countin down the days. Hope to see you soon!!


 Fairbanks. Mind you it's 8:30 in the morning...ugh. Sun doesn't come up until around 10am up there right now.

 Sun down is around 6 pm. Granted it's 8 hours of daylight, but that's a far cry from 24 hours like we were getting in the summer.

When this river freezes it opens up a whole world of snow machine, skiing and snow shoeing activities. Pretty cool. Plus the main access is right behind a bar with great beer and awesome food. You know I love that.

Awesomely enough neither of us good officially pinpoint what we were, so we were definitely Team Rando

No comments:

Post a Comment