Sunday, June 12, 2011

Lookin' Like Locals

We had a giant hike today (see Jay's Blog below!) but we had a pretty silly Saturday evening that I figured I'd share. Our backyard "lawn" is comin' in nice...I don't think we planted grass though, check it out LOL. The left over stumps from the previous renter's finally P'd us off so we did what any reasonable and educated members of Redneck Society would do and cracked some beers and got out the ax.


 Watch out now...


Like legit, check this "lawn"out. I'm starting to think we spread bush seed all over the place.

 This is what grass should look like. Jay used a mechanical hand mower on this the other day. Looks awesome...soo much work.


 Oh gee, looks like some empty spaces at the table for some visitors!!! And look Indiana Jones stopped by!



 We decided to contribute to the neighborhood fires (they're all burning trash though) and burned our freshly axed stumps.Having a fire at 10pm round here doesn't have quite the same campfire feel as back East LOL. Still pretty light out :-)

 Yay vegetables in the greenhouse! And yea, we planted half of it with seeds and the other half with sprouts. Can you guess which side is which? And can you tell where I planted seeds?...my green thumb is crap.


Worshipping the smores Gods. My favorite place in the whole world no matter where in the world I am. Beer, fire, smores.

No comments:

Post a Comment