Friday, February 18, 2011

WE HAVE INTERNET!! YAY!!

So we got internet today, finally. No more hiding in parking lots with free wi fi or buying big macs just to get the wi fi there too LOL. So I'm testing this out and posting some pics I wanted to the other day but ran out of power. Oh and I have Monday off for President's Day. Holler for working at a normal company with floating holidays.
heh heh, beaver, heh heh. yea I've been drinking. didn't I mention the 3-day weekend??

the previous renters were clearly awesome as well. they posted this sign of a frontiersman and his dog in the front yard that says "No Tresspassing. Alaska" we love it of course

cool Alaskan ice phenomenon. a stalactite creates a stalagmite. really it has nothing to do with Alaska but let's pretend.


getting blown. whoa I should probably call it a night...well after the glug of course!!

1 comment:

  1. see all those skating lessons really paid off ;} !!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete