Sunday, April 29, 2012

weekend of chores

 We got to visit with Ryan on Friday for Family Fun Night.  We built clay people and animals and then smashed them to see how funny they looked when flattened.    Amanda had another weekend full of work.  We booked a halibut fishing trip for this summer at half price.  Jay made some birch syrup, changed the oil and removed the cap from the truck
 Having to remove the studded snow tires by May first(despite snow in the forecast for Wednesday)  I headed to the garage early, there were 20 people in line a half hour before they opened.  60 folks in line by the time they opened and then I spent 3.5 hours waiting.
 Needless to say I needed a beer afterwards.  So, I headed over to have my lovely lady pour me a pint.
This is a video I took while at work on Elmendorf Airforce Base.  The F-22 were taking off all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment