Sunday, April 1, 2012

Goin' back back to Talkeetna keetna....

Jay and I spent our 3-year anniversary in our favorite little town in Alaska. When we woke up this morning it was definitely snowing, then it started raining, then the sun came out and 40 degrees never felt so warm and cozy. Hey at least the sun is finally back! Check out our fun afternoon in Talkeetna!


 Our favorite beer (Ice Axe) at our favorite pub (West Rib) with our favorite wings (Satan's Revenge!) Can't wait to take Em and Tyler here this summer!

 Uh hem, my face is actually supposed to be the focus here...and if you're wondering how I get my skin so fresh and so clean clean just check out Skin Care on my Mary Kay webpage!: http://www.marykay.com/Amanda.M/Profile.aspx (what's a little shameless solicitation among friends and family right??)
 For Jamie and Justin, from Jay :-)

 Stuffed? No. Jay is just getting this good at photographing live action animals..if this thing wasn't tied to a post we would've been hurtin' fo sho. I think that actually is blood all down its front....



 Dead things on the wall at the grocer.

 Oh and don't forget to buy your live rounds just a shelf above the smokes....

 :-)

 Um yea, par for the course for me in Talkeetna. Post-holed in 3-foot snow but I found a super cool flash light and I didn't drop my ice cream!


Btw, it's 9:00pm in this shot :-) yay for winter being over....just look past the snow like we do!! yay for being crazy!

1 comment: