Sunday, January 8, 2012

One year of Blogging

 Well it has been a year since we packed up, left our jobs and our home and headed to the arctic and started this little blog about it.  I know you all have enjoyed it, and we certainly have enjoyed writing and sharing it with you.  If you keep reading we'll keep it going.
 Watching the weather across the nation seems like we are the only ones with snow.  Anchorage is actually on pace to have one of the snowiest years on record.


 Dog walking is an adventure all its own.


 So, Amanda bought me a Wii for Christmas.  Which in turn I realized I needed to buy a new T.V. (which is actually the first one I have ever bought).  Anyways we have started the New Year off with a healthy diet and religious use of Wii Fit.  I can't get over how much fun this is. And yes, Phinn has been chewing / destroying all his Christmas toys.  
Pajama jeans
"I'm gonna knock you out!"


Banana, Coconut, Soy Milk, Kale, Flax Seed and Sweat Grass shakes.  
 It has been very cold.  The picture below is the frost on the inside of our windows.  We have still managed to go skiing after work every week.  Anchorage has 200 miles of lighted, groomed ski trails.

Don't worry we are still eating meat and grilling.  Phinn is waiting inside for a taste.

1 comment: