Saturday, April 9, 2011

Holy April Batman!

wow I can't believe we're a full week into April and haven't put up a blog yet. Sorry! Well it's been a pretty neat April thus far. I had a great April Fools Day starting with goofing most of you folks on Facebook then finishing the day with a major prank at work holler! Jay and I are finally making 2 full paychecks so our blood pressure is starting to settle a little when it comes to the bills. Today we hung out with some people from work (see we're mingling!!) and hit up the super neat Midnight Sun Brewery. We catch a lot of crap for being "liberal tree huggers from Boston" but this brewery, which was like hidden down an industrial park like a secret locale, was where all the liberal hippie folk from Anchorage go to hide and drink really good beer. We felt accepted especially with Jay wearing his Red Sox jersey and us both having our pants rolled up like capris. Oh and thanks Obama and The Red Sox, you're making it reeeeaaaallll easy for us to get along with people right now, yikes. The sun is stayin up later and later, which is so cool oh and we ALMOST had a bite on the Sidekick but he low balled his offer to like a 3rd of what we asked so F- that. Which leads me to the delightful experience of getting my Alaska license. I've been trying to get this thing for over a month now, but the grief started when I realized I misplaced my social security card. So not only did I have anger with the DMV I was going back and forth with Social Security to get a replacement license. Anywho got the SS card and went yesterday to get my license and register the HOG. Well even after reading the damn general knowledge test study guide, TWICE, I totally failed the test; passed the motorcycle test though LOL. Jay had  some super advice about taking the test (thanks honey for giving me the advice AFTER I took the test) so I used it when I went back again today. Passed with flying colors and got the license. The DMV is run by R-Tards even up here though. The first license print out didn't have my CDL or motorcycle endorsements so we had to do it again. I was like, sweet I'm outta here. Well later this evening I was admiring my new license when I noticed the worst of my life's regular struggles was staring me right in the face...they spelled my last name MENDOZA. Sigh. Now I have to go back AGAIN on Monday to print it up AGAIN. Alright this is a way long enough blog. Had to get that stuff out to our endearing fans. Miss you guys!!


(I did have a pic of my license here but after enough people told me my identity would be stolen I took it down...thanks for looking out!)


 Mendoza...why I oughtta....dude I am so pale holy crap...oh and I was rounding up on the weight in case they wanted to know what I weighed with all my riding gear and my backpack on with a 20 pound dumbell in it...rrriiiiiiiight

 10:00pm
Oh and this is me, drunk, with the Franzia bag on my head. That stuff was like 90% off on sale and lasted fricken 3 weeks. Awesome!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!cant believe they spelt it wrong!!well, you look great!!♥ MISS YOU TOO XOXOXO ♥

    ReplyDelete